At Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy, we have years of experience creating a safe and trusting environment that allows for the best couples therapy possible. In our sessions, we help couples talk and listen to each other, to validate each others experience and work through new or previously unresolved issues.
Our ‘no-blame’ approach allows both people to be open to learning how they may be contributing to the emotional strain or issues they are experiencing in their relationship. . Whether it’s a communication breakdown, stresses of family life or a crisis event such as an affair, we work with each person to get clarity on what they want in the relationship.
The aim of these sessions is to help each person have awareness of their own responses and behaviours and to listen to their partner. For some couples this my be about rebuilding their relationship and for others it may be separating in a respectful and non-acrimonious way.
How We Can Help
In couples therapy, we work through key issues affecting the relationship, including:
- Poor communication
- Difficulties with intimacy
- Parenting stress
- Grief or loss
- Life changes
- Financial stress
- Trust and infidelity
- Managing household roles and responsibilities
- Handling emotions
- Workplace stress
- Blended families
- Mental illness
- Infertility, and more
Whatever your concern, we’re here to provide the very best advice and support.
Why Choose Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy
- We are committed to truly understanding and getting to know the couple we are working with . A deep understanding of each individual, their background and personal circumstances means our support and help can be useful and appropriate to each couple’s situation.
- Our counsellors can be with you while you experience a range of emotions and hold a safe space for each person.
- We have years of experience working with diverse couples and individuals, including those in same sex and transgender relationships. , Book Couples Relationship Therapy Now
Don’t wait another day to make a positive change in your life. Get in touch with one of our qualified and compassionate counsellors today.