Do you need counselling in suburbs NOR for anxiety, relationship or family issues?
Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy operates in three locations across the Perth area, including our Stirling centre. The Stirling centre offers a comprehensive range of services for looking after your own mental health as well as your relationships. We work with clients to manage and respond to their emotions and circumstances by developing a better self-awareness and discussing strategies for coping with issues.
Our practitioners are dedicated to helping clients get the most out of their lives and relationships. Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy staff provide quality, nurturing and professional support to people seeking family counselling, relationship counselling, counselling for anxiety or depression, and trauma counselling.
Our practitioners can assist people suffering from anxiety to cope with and even overcome their anxiety issues. We work closely with clients to develop an understanding of their anxiety and develop a range of strategies for coping with day to day stresses.
Our Stirling rooms offer:
Our psychotherapy services are tailored to the individual. We use several different modalities that inform our practice and are genuinely interested in each client. Through our therapy services, we seek to improve the mental, emotional, behavioural, relational, existential and spiritual health of our clients.
- Relationship Counselling: We work with couples in crisis and those who want some fine tuning in their relationship. By listening to both sides, we work from a base of no blame, and aim to build your own individual communication skills and raise your awareness of self and of your partner, so communication can be more respectful and functional. Some couples may decide to separate and are then able to do this in a way that respects the other and if children are involved, in a way that supports the children and puts them first as the family restructures.
- Marriage Counselling: We understand the stresses of marriage, such as parenting, financial stress, blended families and more. Our practitioners help married couples to navigate these difficulties and better communicate within their relationship to build trust and understanding.
- Circle of Security Parenting Courses: These programs are only held in our Stirling rooms. This is an internationally recognised program that equips caregivers to respond to the emotional needs of the child, not just the behaviour they are displaying. The course is held once a week for 1.5hr-2hrs and runs over 8 weeks. The course is offered throughout the year on different days and times..
- Family Counselling: Our family counselling focuses on restoring communication and resolving conflict among family members. Our experienced practitioners appreciate the nuances of relationships between family members and the family system as a whole, and our family therapy services provide a safe environment to work through complicated issues.
Why Choose Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy?
- Our practitioners are dedicated and highly experienced professionals who are committed to improving the lives of their clients. We understand the importance of building trust and rapport with all our clients, and we work with people from all age groups and life experiences to tackle a vast array of mental health issues.
- At Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy, we take a respectful and non-judgemental approach to counselling. We always endeavour to create a safe and comfortable environment for our clients.
- Our practitioners have a wealth of experience in working with different types of people and issues, and we are well-placed to help enhance our clients’ personal awareness and their ability to manage their emotions.
Book Your Appointment Today
Book an appointment at Perth Counselling and Psychotherapy in Stirling today: